Single Board Computer with AMD® Embedded G-series SOC in NUC™ form-factor
our Building Block
Industrial Internet of Things
Very compact and highly integrated single board computer with AMD® Embedded G-series SOC, Embedded NUC™ Type 2 “Connectivity” modul 101.6 x 101.6 (4” x 4”)
industrial automation and control
point of sales
The eN-GXSOC is a board that provide a relevant range of integrated modern interfaces and functionalities. It is available for purchase for many years with flexible logistics. The embedded NUC™ eN-GXSOC Single-Board-Computer is equipped with an embedded “Steppe Eagle” G-Series SOC platform from AMD® ranging from dual-core GX-212JC with 6W up to quad-core GX-412HC with 7W thermal design power (TDP). These processor platform is a high-performance, low-power-System-on-Chip (SOC) design with integrated powerful graphics core. They provide the appropriate performance for playing Video material in 4K resolution. Even a color depth of 10 bit can easily been activated in the operating systems graphics card driver (Catalyst).The integrated Radeon® graphics supports two independent displays. The connection is established via DisplayPort++, eDP on I-PEX or mDP++ and dual channel 24-Bit LVDS.
The eN-GXSOC is entirely manufactured in Germany. Our EMS partner Ihlemann AG guarantees a high-end quality printed circuit board assembly.
- Very compact and highly integrated single board computer with AMD® Embedded G-series SOC
- Embedded NUC™ Type 2 “Connectivity” modul 101.6 x 101.6 (4” x 4”)
- Industrial range power supply 12 – 36 VDC
- Supports up to 24-Bit dual channel LVDS, DisplayPort++
- embedded DisplayPort with I-PEX for display connectivity
- Modular LCD Led backlight power solution
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- USB to CAN 2.0 Interface for communicating with other CAN bus systems.