Q7bd-iMX6 with the Freescale® i.MX6 Cortex™- A9 processor in the Qseven form factor.
This Project was realized with our Building Block
Industrial Internet of Things
Very compact and highly integrated single board computer with Freescale® i.MX6 Cortex™ A9 processor. Embedded Qseven modul 70 x 70mm (2.75″ x 2.75″)
industrial automation and control
point of sales
The i.MX6 is a board that provide a relevant range of integrated modern interfaces and functionalities. It is available for purchase for many years with flexible logistics. The i.MX6 series of application processors opens up the full potential of a scalable multicore platform with single, dual and quad core product lines based on the ARM® Cortex ™ -A9 architecture.
Designed for next-generation of entertainment, industrial and automotive applications, the i.MX series combines the energy-efficient processing of the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture with the latest 3D / 2D graphics technologies and high-definition video.
The market for battery-powered smart devices and new device types continues to grow. The demand for interfaces with comprehensive sound, video, voice, image and touch functions is just as fast growing.
The Q7bd-iMX6 is entirely manufactured in Germany.
- Very compact and highly integrated SOM with Freescale® i.MX6 Cortex™- A9 processor in Qseven form factor
- Combined low-power up to quad core CPU and 3D graphics into a single processing unit.
- Includes wide range of connectivity: USB, SDIO, PCI-Express, SATA, Supports up to 24-Bit dual channel LVDS, HDMI, Display-Port
- 2 Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
- Optional eMMC FlashDisk
- Gigabit LAN
- Outstanding performance at low cost and energy consumption
- Ability to build a system on a single baseboard, using the computer as one “plug in” component
- Support for Microsoft® Windows™, Linux™ and Android™